CCCGA Sustaining Members are eligible to participate in several advertising opportunities as described below. For additional information, please review our Pricing Sheet or contact the office at 508-866-7878, with any questions.
- The Bogside© Newsletter is published for the benefit of all Cape Cod Cranberry Growers’ Association (CCCGA) members.
- Advertising space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Members are encouraged to submit entries prior to the deadline to ensure entry in publishing1.
- The CCCGA reserves the right to edit or decline the entry of any advertisement it feels inappropriate for the Bogside© Newsletter.
- The CCCGA will direct bill each business/organization placing an advertisement after the ad appears in our newsletter. Payment is due in full within 30 days of receipt of the bill.
- The CCCGA Buyer’s Guide is a listing of all the CCCGA sustaining members and the services and products they provide.
- The Buyer’s Guide is published once a year and distributed to all members of the CCCGA. Due to multiple requests for inside back/front cover and back cover all requests for these positions are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Deadline for advertisement entries will be May 23, 2019
Sustaining Membership Direct Mailings
- The CCCGA will distribute mailings upon request that are sealed and affixed with the appropriate postage. The CCCGA will affix the labels from our mailing list2 and place the final items in the mail.3
- Direct mailings can be requested on an as needed basis throughout the year. Payment is due in full upon submission of mailing to the CCCGA. The CCCGA does not release its mailing list (no exceptions).
- Direct mailings are sent to all grower members. We do not sort by grower demographics.
*Note: Please refer to the Advertising Price Sheet for advertisement requirements and guidelines.
1Publishing schedule may vary according to time and content constraints.
2The CCCGA membership lists are private property and are not available to anyone for purchase.
3Direct mailings will be distributed subject to the approval of the CCCGA prior to mailing.