39 North Main Street (Rte 58)
Carver, MA 02330
- Organic fresh cranberries: Only heirloom varieties are grown. “Early Black’s” are known for their rich dark color. “Howes” are known for their great keeping quality.
- Cranberries are organically certified since 2008.
- Watch your cranberries being dry harvested, if weather permits.
- Organic cranberry available for purchase on site.
- 5 lb. bags of fresh and frozen cranberries available to be shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. Check website for details.
About the Farm
Fresh Meadows is a third generation cranberry operation, representing nearly 15 acres of certified organic cranberry bogs. This small, fully integrated farm includes a certified organic sorting and packing house, helping to ensure the full organic integrity of the cranberries available for purchase.
Owner, Dom Fernandes has over 35 years’ experience growing cranberries and enjoys continuing to develop relationships with his customers.
Farm stand manager, Donna Cole looks forward to meeting with new and returning customers, answering questions, and even giving informal tours as her schedule allows.
Hours of Operation
Open weekends in October including Columbus Day, 12 Noon to 5 pm.
Closed Monday through Friday.
From Rte 495 (North or South) take Rte 44 East Exit, follow to Rte 58 Carver exit, bear right off ramps onto Rte 58, bog is less than one mile on left.
From Rte 3 (North or South) take Rte 44 West Exit, follow to Rte 58 Carver Exit, bear left off ramp on to Rte 58, bog is less than one mile on left.