213 Meadow St.
Carver, MA 02330
- Please visit our website for a list and description of our events and products.
- Fresh (dry picked) Early Blacks and Howes varieties (heritage varieties), apples, pears, pumpkins, corn, vegetables, and summer berries available based on seasonal harvests
- AZ Hive Apiary Cranberry and Wildflower Honey producers
- Individuals and groups of 2-50 available for photographs during harvest season annually
- Family and Corporate private events with opportunity to jump into a bog with the berries (please contact us by August for future year bookings)
- The Farm Stand at Red Meadow will open online in 2022 and in person in 2023 featuring products from across New England family farms
- Bus parking available
- Open to public during October harvests for roadside photographs
About the Farm
Opened in 2020, Red Meadow is a small independent farm in Carver, Massachusetts focused on cranberries, sheep, chickens, bees, and more. Visit us at redmeadow.net for the latest updates as we add more offerings.
Hours of Operation
By appointment only. The Farm Stand at Red Meadow will announce hours of operation in the spring of 2023.