Warm Baby Spinach and Cranberry Salad
Source:Cape Cod Cranberry Growers' Association
1 package baby spinach, washed and cleaned thoroughly
½ cup sweetened dried cranberries
¼ cup pine nuts
¼ cup Kraft® Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
2 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoon olive oil
- Place cleaned baby spinach in serving bowl.
- Place sauté pan over medium heat. Add oil.
- Add pine nuts and sauté quickly until lightly browned.
- Add minced garlic and sweetened dried cranberries and stir quickly to coat with oil.
- Let simmer for about 30 seconds.
- Add Zesty Italian Dressing, stir, remove from heat and pour over baby spinach.
- Serve immediately with entrée as a side dish.