Five-Minute Cranberry Sauce
Source:Cape Cod Cranberry Growers' Association
3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
¼ cup water
2 cup sugar
fresh lemon juice (¼ lemon)
- Gather all ingredients.
- Place cranberries in a saucepan with ¼ cup of water and cook over low heat until cranberries are soft and begin to pop.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Let simmer until mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice.
- Place in serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and let cool.
- Serve cold.