Cranberry Jalapeno Relish
Source:Cape Cod Cranberry Growers' Association
12 ounces cranberries, whole fresh or frozen
½ cup sugar
2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
¼ cup cilantro, chopped fresh
- Place cranberries in food processor; process until coarsely chopped and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Cut lime with peel into small chunks.
- Add lime, sugar, and jalapenos to cranberries and mix.
- Mix in chopped fresh cilantro.
- Refrigerate relish for 2 or more hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve chilled as a side dish to meat or poultry.