60A Roos Road
East Sandwich, MA 02537
- Please visit my web site for information on cranberry sales and wedding receptions.
- Fruit available by calling and mail ordered only.
- Shipping via USPS Priority mail in flat rate boxes – no handling charge.
- Wedding receptions.
- For pricing please call or email.
- Open by appointment only.
About the Farm
P.J. Cranberries was started in 1990 on 10.5 acres of land situated inside the coastal barrier beach on the edge of a large fresh water marsh system. The first bog of Early Blacks cranberry variety was partially renovated and replanted. In 1994 the second bog was constructed and planted followed by the Stevens bog in 1998. The traditional varieties are dry harvested, sorted and packaged and sold fresh to farms stands, food processors, markets and a pie company. Those stores respect and support the locally grown food.
The cranberry farm is run by Peter J. Hanlon and his two sons, Patrick and Pete. Every decision made regarding growing of cranberries is made with consideration to the natural surrounding environment. A functioning osprey pole is situated next to the Bog #3 and the nesting pair have raised young since 2005.
Hours of Operation
Tours by appointment in advance and only during the fall season, September 20 through Thanksgiving. Please call first.