Frequently Asked Questions

Why are some cranberries harvested dry?

Dry harvested cranberries are sold as fresh fruit in poly-bags. About 10% of the Massachusetts crop is picked dry. The other 90% is harvested wet, and this fruit is used to make products such as juice, dried cranberries, and cranberry sauce.